THIS IS A WIDGET, NOT AN APP!!!
The icon in the application drawer will only launch a tutorial on how to add a widget.
Long press on home to add and configure the widget on your Homescreen...
Add your favourite photos on your Android phone Home!
Choose a single photo, scan your sdcard or a folder, search google or link to your Picasa albums for contents.
This widget offers 6 different sizes to bring your best pictures on your home, offering several features like recursive scan, borders, option to randomize the order, timed slideshow!
Download the full version from AppBrain, or get the free version for a preview!
Please report any issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free version is limited to 10 pictures per widget, randomly choosen from the sd-card or the specified folder.
Google image search function and Picasa integration are only available in the full version.
- Version 1.51
- Transparent widget bug should be definitely solved.
- Toolbar button modified to allow a better touch.
- Version 1.50
- An issue causing the widget to disappear after rebooting has been solved
- This is a major update, please remove all the widgets before updating or reconfigure them
- Version 1.44
- Added a tutorial on how to add a widget
- Added 4 hours, 12 hours and 1 day slideshow timeouts
- Folders named ".thumbnails" are now filtered out from SD scan
- Version 1.26
- Picasa login info management changed, now you can specify a different configuration for each widget.
- Some other minor changes.
- Version 1.25 Added an option to hide "Loading" message
- Version 1.24 Widgets don't update while screen is off to save battery
- Version 1.22
- 3 new borders added!
- Configuration panel auto-popup disabled, click on the widget to configure.
- Version 1.20
- Folder choose dialog to specify a folder
- New timing (15 secs) for slideshow
- Version 1.13 - Modified license management
- Version 1.12 - Now compatible with Android 1.5+
- Version 1.11 - Added Old Frame
- Version 1.10 - Added Picasa integration
- Version 1.0 - Released to public